Thank you for visiting our playground!
We are very happy to have you join us and hope that you will have a fun and safe experience at
- Waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian for all minors (persons 18 years and under) wishing to
enter our facility.
- Parents/Guardians must accompany and supervise all minors while at HippoHopp.
- No drop-offs are allowed.
- Big kids need to be careful of little ones. The toddler-only inflatables are for kids 3-and-under only.
- No climbing on the sides of the inflatables.
- 3 Strikes - If anyone from the HippoHopp staff sees kids playing in a way that is dangerous, we will
ask the child to stop and we will make our best effort to locate the parent/guardian to ask them help
us control this behavior. If we have to ask a child more than 3 times to stop doing something that
might cause harm to his/herself or to another child, we may ask you to leave for the day and refund
your entrance fee.
- Sick kids – please do not bring sick kids to play at HippoHopp. We keep everything clean…please
help us minimize the spread of germs. Any kids observed to have a fever, vomit or show other
outward signs of illness will be asked to leave for the day and come back 24 hours after symptoms
- Socks are REQUIRED by all people in the play area. This includes toddlers in the toddler section
and adults who are accompanying children on the equipment.
- No outside food. Check out our café.