HEALTHY & CLEAN
- From the paint on our walls to the daily cleaning products we use to the food we serve, we are the only truly eco-friendly, non-toxic indoor playground. It is our top priority to minimize toxins so we strictly use non-toxic biodegradable products and disinfect our facility daily. We are committed to maintaining a clean, healthy and green play space.
- Healthy Green Schoolsis our partner in creating a safer, healthier and more sustainable environment for everyone at HippoHopp.¬† Their products are key to keeping HippoHopp super clean!
- We are a socks-only facility (for everyone, all the time), which helps prevent bacteria and toxins from being tracked into our play area. Please make sure that everyone on your party brings their socks!
NON-TOXIC & SAFE
- We clean our entire facility with non-toxic cleaners that contain no allergens, asthmagens or toxins.
- We use non-toxic hospital grade disinfectants to clean each day. Our disinfectants are “green” and non-toxic yet kill Flu A, B, MRSA and other germs we worry about!
- We use soaps with no reproductive toxins or cancer causing chemicals found in traditional commercial grade cleaners.
- We also use special antibacterial products daily that kill germs on surfaces keeping toys clean.
- We strive to continuously offer more real, organic and healthy food options in ourHippo Cafe.
RECYCLE & REDUCE
- Our entire interior has been painted with Sherwin-Williams Harmony latex, a ZERO VOC (volatile organic compound) paint.
- We only use non-toxic,¬†biodegradable cleaning products for all of our disinfecting and cleaning. We disinfect our equipment everyday.
- RECYCLE – We recycle all of our plastics, glass, cardboard, paper and juice pouches. We use our dishwater to water the outside plants.
- REDUCE – We conserve resources by using ceiling fans to help circulate the cooled air around the play area so the air conditioner doesn’t have to work so hard.
- REUSE – We try to eliminate disposable products whenever possible.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
How are you going green? Share your ideas with us!Contact us!